- Customisable - Insert the dimensions which suit your application
- Durable - Industrial strength tubing, with all fittings galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Simple to install - No specialised labour or tools required. Install in approximately 1 hour
- Saves time and money - No need for welding or specialised labour costs.
- Home owners - who are looking for a heavy duty railing that is cost effective and easy to install.
- Business owners - who need to provide safe access to their premises, for customers and employees.
- Landlords - who are required to install long lasting safety rail to meet building requirements.
The Steps To Landing Inline Handrail provides a robust, long lasting handrail solution which ensures safe access. This handrail utilises the 325 Sloping Down Kee Klamp to connect the sloped handrail to the top of the support post, without the need to drill any holes into your uprights.
An allen key is all that is needed to tighten the steel tube handrail within the fittings. To ensure your stair railing will last decades, the entire rail is supplied hot dip galvanised to BS EN 1461 and is designed for greater durability and flexibility than standard rail systems.
**Please note that the starting price includes ALL the required fittings for you handrail. Simply add in your rail dimensions.