- Looks Great - The Kee Klamp fittings and tube give a clean, modern, industrial look.
- Strong, Stable and Solid - Unlike flimsy alternatives, clothing racks built with Kee Klamp are solid, stable and built to last.
- Reusable - If you find you need to reconfigure your environment or expand, these rails can easily be used in the future with additional tube and fittings.
- Easy to Assemble - The entire unit only takes a few minutes to install.
- Customise Your Rail - Because this rail is built with standard tube, you can customise your rail, even after you've purchased it.
The heavy duty clothes rail kit allows for clothes to face out from the wall, meaning they can be easily displayed. The 2 return pieces of tube on the bottom of the uprights can be multi-functional. They can hold a basket or tube for holding other objects, or can be used as 2 more hanging rails if required.
Customising Your Clothes Rail
The two basket holders can be moved up or down along the uprights to the desired height. The same logic applies for when you wish to hold them as extra clothes rails, though you may then need to select a rail height long enough to be able to hang 2 layers of clothes. Whichever way you want to use them, simply space your uprights the required distance apart when fixing.
Our clothing rail was so easy to install and meant that we could take full advantage of the hanging space in our walk in wardrobe. Thank you so much.