- Looks Great - The Kee Klamp fittings and tube give a clean, modern, industrial look.
- Strong, Stable and Solid - Unlike flimsy alternatives, clothing rails built with Kee Klamp are solid, stable and built to last.
- Reusable - If you find you need to reconfigure your environment or expand, these rails can easily be used in the future with additional tube and fittings.
- Easy to Assemble - The entire unit goes together with a simple allen key. Each rail takes just a few minutes to assemble.
- Customise Your Rail - Because this rail is built with standard tube, you can customise your rail, even after you've purchased it.
Our clothes rail really made our jackets stand out. Unlike the cheap options I have tried previously, they can also withstand a large volume of clothes in one go, without buckling under the weight.
This modern looking freestanding clothing rail is designed for flexibility, strength and durability. Available in custom heights and widths, this clothing rail is built to store plenty of clothing on standard sized hangars.
This rail has a double top rail to support twice the amount of clothing as the single top rail version of the rack.
Select the Options for Your Clothing Rail
The height of the rail refers to the distance from the top bar to the bottom bar. Your selected footing option will add a few extra centimeters, depending on the option (see footing options below).
The rail's width determines how much clothes can be stored.
Note: as we custom cut all clothing rails, we can easily create alternative sizes. Contact us for help.
Select a footing style for your clothing rail.
**The braked swivel castor footing contains a tube insert and screw which allows the castor to be easily fitted to the clothing rail feet.
You can store more clothing by having a mid bar. Mid rails work best when using a height of 1.8 - 2m. Be sure to select the same width as the rail you have selected. You can add the mid rail here. You will also need 2x 10-6 Single Socket Tees to carry this rail.