- Can be cut to any size, just let us know
- Components galvanised to BS EN 1461 for durability
- Industrial strength steel tube
- Easily assembled and can be dismantled for storage or transport
- Provides a large target area for practice
The golf cage is 3 metres high by 3 metres wide and is ideal for home golf practice.
It is constructed using 33.7mm industrial strength steel tube and fittings, with all tubing having a 2.5mm wall thickness. This ensures that is extremely heavy duty and long lasting.
The frame is easily connected and assembled in minutes using Kee Klamp fittings, galvanised to BS EN 1461. It can also be easily taken apart and moved either indoors for storage, or to another location.
We custom cut all golf cages to suit your available space. Let us know if you need an alternative option.
Easy to assemble and disassemble if required
Built with industrial strength steel tube
Let us know if you need alternative sizes to suit your garden