- All goal frames should be pegged down securely into the ground, or held down with sand bags or weights.
- They are extremely strong and long lasting, built with industrial tube.
- They are easily assembled with just an allen key required to tighten the fittings.
- They can just as easily be taken apart for storage, by loosening just 3 grub screws.
- All fittings are hot dip galvanised to EN ISO 1461, ensuring their quality.
Extremely strong and durable football goals made from galvanised steel tube and Kee Klamp fittings. The football frame is made from galvanised steel, which makes it strong, corrosion resistant, and made to last. When we refer to our goal frame as industrial strength, we mean that it is constructed with heavy duty steel tube with a 2.5mm wall thickness.
This ensures that it will not kink or bend like cheaper options!
Advantages Of Our Heavy Duty Goal Frames
Buy A Frame That Will Last
A Kee Klamp Goal Frame will outlast the cheaper alternatives which can be bought elsewhere. Unlike other options, the frame is extremely strong and durable, and won't be kinked or damaged by kicking the ball too hard. This provides super value for money, as you won't have to replace your goals.
Heavy duty football goals can take the punishment that it receives when a ball is blasted into it from close range. It is created with industrial steel tubing and cast iron fittings, giving it increased strength and durability.