- Extremely easy to install using 2 U-bolts
- Fits securely to existing structures
- Single gate is 1 meter in width, but easily cut to size on-site
- Cycle tested for 50,000 openings
- Spray tested for resistance to corrosion(672 hours)
- CE marked for assured safe operation
- Compliant with EN 14122
- Available as galvanised or powder coated in safety yellow
- Self closing- always filling the void
- Eliminates danger caused by human error
- Greater peace of mind for employers and employees alike
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be easily attached to existing structures
- Durable and reliable
- Loosen the grub screws using an allen key and remove the tube from the fittings
- You can then use a standard metal hacksaw on the tube to cut to size
- When cut to the required width, re-position the tube back in the fittings and tighten back up the grubscrews
- Powder coated in safety yellow
The Self Closing Safety Gate is a spring loaded industrial gate that can be used to protect from potentially lethal voids in a handrail or safety barrier system, and also from roof hatches, ladder access points or plant machinery.
The industrial safety gate creates a safe working environment by automatically closing behind the person who moves through the gate.
The system resets itself and does not require the worker to replace a bar or chain.
Kee Gate Features
Kee Gate Benefits
Installation is simple. The gate can be attached to a variety of existing structures or simply attached to a flat surface.
It is supplied as a standard 1m gate but can be easily adapted to suit any void that reaches up to 1m.
To cut the gate to size, simply:
The Industrial Safety Gate is available in 2 options:
Both options are element resistant and can be used in either an internal or external scenario.
If purchasing direct off this page, please select your desired finish, or alternatively you can inform the sales person which option you require.
Custom Safety Gate Solutions
If the standard length will not work in your particular situation, custom size gates are available. Custom solutions can include double gates and extra wide options, please contact us for help on 086 1408442 if you require any help.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||18.0000|